I have made some updates to Eberron for Savage Worlds.
- Started adding named versions to the Google Doc for easier tracking of what has been changed and when using Google Docs’ version history feature.
- Inspired by the Goblinoids episode of Manifest Zone, added bugbears, goblins, and orcs .
- Adjusted gnomes and halflings due to an ability point oversight related to the Size -1 racial ability.
- Halflings have a d6 in Athletics and Stealth, Common Bond, Lucky, Size -1, and Reduced Pace.
- Changed the gnome’s illusion power from a Power ability and Focus Skill Ability to a Super Power Ability for the same cost.
- Gnomes now have a starting d6 in Common Knowledge.
- Corrected miscellaneous typos and copy/paste errors.
Thanks to Michael Greszler for pointing out the miscalculations and helping me work out the fixes.
One reply on “Savage Eberron: New and Updated Races”
I'm glad I could help, Kristian. You've done a wonderful job converting this setting to a system that does it justice! Thank you!