This product is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.
Experience Eberron Like Never Before!
Eberron for Savage Worlds brings the cinematic “Fast! Furious! Fun!” action of the Savage Worlds roleplaying game to Khorvaire and the lands beyond, giving you the tools to create fantastic tales of adventure and intrigue!
Adapted from the original Eberron Campaign Setting for Dungeons & Dragons v3.5, this book is bursting with rules and options to help you explore Eberron using the Savage Worlds rules.
Within these pages you’ll find:
- Ancestries: Choose from the original Dungeons & Dragons core ancestries or play as one of the ancestries introduced in the Eberron Campaign Setting.
- Edges: Build and advance characters with options that enhance natural abilities, bestow innate magic, strengthen magical and psionic talents, or increase your combat prowess.
- Arcane Backgrounds: Infuse raw magic into objects as an artificer or harness psychic energy as a psion or soulknife.
- Magic items: Equip characters with gear and magic items unique to Eberron.
- Dangerous Inhabitants: Face new creatures and beings that challenge—or assist—adventurers on their expeditions.
This book requires the Savage Worlds Core Rules, the Savage Worlds Fantasy Companion, and uses some additional content referenced from the Savage Worlds Horror Companion (i.e., a couple of powers and an optional setting rule). Access to an original Eberron campaign sourcebook is also required for lore. The Eberron Campaign Setting is strongly recommended, but any campaign sourcebook can be used.
In compliance with the FCP, The Immaterial Plane—an official Savage Worlds Ace licensee—has published this game material as a freely available Google Doc that can be read, duplicated, or downloaded in multiple formats. An archive of previous versions is kept in a publicly accessible folder.
Additionally, Eberron for Savage Worlds is also available as a premium PDF professionally laid out by Karl Keesler. The PDF contains links, a table of contents, an index, and bookmarks as well as a foreword written by Keith Baker and a preface written by Kristian Serrano.
Free Google Doc
Available to copy and download.
Available on itch.io for a donation.
Eberron for Savage Worlds is also available in print-on-demand at cost in a 6×9 glossy hardcover with black and white interior. The cover, layout, and content is the same as the premium PDF. Additional funds are appreciated as a form of donation, but not required.
Details about the book’s format and how to request a print copy
Designed by Karl Keesler, the Eberron for Savage Worlds Character Sheet is form-fillable and includes independent layers for backgrounds with core skills prefilled.
Eberron is trademark of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., in the U.S.A. and other countries.